Check-lists for a sale of a property in Berlin
For the sale of a property in Berlin there are often more aspects to be considered that one might think. One has to decide how to proceed with the sale and what to do first: create an exposé, determine the market value or contact a real estate agency Berlin?
In order to not forget anything, we recommend you to use the check-lists included in our free real estate guide "25 Practical Tips for a sale of a property in Berlin" and work through these step by step.
Important check-lists in our guide for the sale of a property in Berlin:
- What are the criteria to decide whether a location is good or not?
- What factors play a role in the valuation of a property in Berlin?
- Which criteria are crucial for the selection of a Berlin estate agent?
- What should be in a Berlin real estate agency contract and in a sales contract, and what not?
- What do buyers typically want to know about a property in Berlin before buying it?
- What legal requirements must be met for the purchase price to be paid to your account?